Kazakh – English – Russian Translator
Makpal started her career in translation in 2004 as a bilingual translator. She has extensive experience in Kazakh/Russian to English translation and vice versa. Working on number of Oil&Gas, Construction and Mining translation projects, Makpal is one of the prime movers in our team.
Prior to joining FORTE team she served as:
- Senior Translator at Organization Department of ATFBank Kazakhstan (member of Uni Credit Group)
- Senior Translator at Translation Division of Bank CenterCredit.
Makpal has successfully completed the US Camp Counselor program. She holds a Bachelor degree in Economics from the Kazakh University of Humanities & Law. In addition the that, Makpal graduated summa cum laude from the Semey State Pedagogical Institute with a major in English Philology.
Korean – Russian Translator / Interpreter
Alexey manages complex projects in the field of Banking, Corporate Finance, Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. He has 15-year experience in translating and interpreting.
Prior to joining FORTE team, Alexey served as:
- Risk manager at Credit Analysis Department of Kookmin Bank, Seoul, South Korea
- Credit Analyst at International Department of Hanwha Securities, Seoul, South Korea
- Translator at Embassy of South Korea in Kazakhstan.
Alexey graduated from Karaganda State Technical Polytechnic University with a major in Engineering Technology and holds a Bachelor degree in Finance & Credit from Kyung-Hee-University (South Korea).
Chinese – Kazakh – Russian Translator / Interpreter
Dana is specializing in Business and Commerce. She has been helping to local and Chinese companies in business meetings and negotiations proving her excellent communication skills and great knowledge of languages.
Prior to joining our team Dana served as:
- Marketing specialist at The First Group, Dubai
- Personal assistant at JSC «Intergas Cenrtal Asia».
Dana graduated from the University of International business with major in Finance, as well as completed advanced Chinese language course in Tongji University, PRC.
English – Russian Editor, Project manager
Pavel is a meticulous editor of technical texts with over 7 years of hands-on experience behind him. His areas of specialization include: Information Technology, Engineering and Petroleum Engineering. His deep knowledge of industries and excellent project management skill make him one of the prime movers.
Prior to his editing career at Forte Pavel served as:
- Technical translator at The National Institute of IT
- Software engineer at Zeinet & SSE
- Lead engineer at IT Department of JSC Bank Center Credit
Pavel has won scholarships under a number of student programs. He graduated sum laude from the Kazakh British Technical University majoring in “Computer Science” and holds a MSc degree from the above University with major in “Information systems”.
English – Russian Translator / Interpreter
Valentina has over 12 years in profession. She is specializing in Corporate Finance, Legal and Periodicals translation. She has greatly contributed to the development of terminology databases and conducted Translation Memory trainings for translators.
Prior to joining FORTE team, Valentina served as:
- Translator at Translation Section of ABN AMRO Bank Kazakhstan
- Technical translator at IMS LLC construction company
- Senior translator at KMPG.
Valentina holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Philology from the Tomsk State Pedagogical University (Russian Federation).
English-Korean-Russian Translator / Interpreter
Nadya is a conference interpreter at international functions and events, specializing in Finance, Life Sciences and creative industries. She has over 10 years of translation and interpretation experience.
Prior to joining FORTE team, Nadya served as:
- Project Manager at Business Development Team of EurAsiaTransit
- Senior Translator at Translation Division of Bank CenterCredit
- Technical Translator at Project Development Team of Sungwon Construction.
Nadya has successfully completed Business Project by the Partnership for Academics and Development, USA. She received a Bachelor in Translation studies (English/Korean) from the Uzbek State University of World Languages.
To serve large -scale projects FORTE has established relationships with translators, editors and industry experts both on local and international level.